Global Market Access - International Approvals Management is where Bureau Veritas manages the testing and compliance activity for our clients selling their electronics and Automotive products to countries worldwide. We provide dedicated testing (in-house and other third party labs) and project management support to help clients get the necessary mandatory / regulatory country certificates for 150+ countries / regions worldwide. Where applicable, we manage the local testing as well as regulatory agency negotiation.
- Overview of how OneSource Approval digitises and facilitates the complicated process for your products selling globally, keeping you in compliance with real-time updates.
- Self Declaration : Such as the EMC and Radio Equipment Directives in Europe
- Classical Type Approval: Following FCC or ISED Canada rules in North America
- Complicated Import Rules: Where in-country testing and/or factory inspection is required such as Brazil
- Emerging Markets: Frequently changing type approval processes
- Bureau Veritas' "6-steps" approach from Program design to Go Live