Getting ready with a 5G integration business strategy is critical to many electronics manufacturers, retailers and technology integrators. With this 120-minute virtual-conference, you can gain an in-depth and business-focused understanding about 5G as a technology, its applications, and how to ride the wave of opportunities 5G presents.
Register now and hear unique insights from some of the industry's leading specialists from all over the world.
1. Welcome - Mr. Sarbjit Shelopal, General Manager, Bureau Veritas USA
2. Over-the-Air Performance Testing of 5G User Equipment - Dr. Michael D. Foegelle, Director of Technology Development, ETS-Lindgren USA (Speaker Bio)
3. 5G NR Standards evolution 3GPP RAN1 update - Mr. Javier Campos, Keysight Technologies Spain (Speaker Bio)
4. EMC and Wireless Test and Measurement: Challenges and Solutions for Connected Vehicles - Mr. Garth D’Abreu, Director, Automotive Solutions, ETS-Lindgren USA (Speaker Bio)
5. Bureau Veritas Insights - Overcoming Typical Failures with 5G Integration - Mr. Yiche Chen, Technical Manager, Bureau Veritas Taiwan
6. Bureau Veritas 5G/IoT Technology Competence Center Tour - Mr. Eddie Parsons, General Manager - Sunnyvale, Bureau Veritas USA
7. Wrap Up - Mr. Clive Bax, Senior Director, Testing & Engineering Services, Bureau Veritas USA